Susty Opportunities: The Green Talents 2019 Competition
On the tenth anniversary of this award, the motto is “Smart Green Planet- Solutions for a Sustainable Future”. There is a special focus on the question of how digitization can promote more sustainability in science and our societies. However, applications from all disciplines are highly welcome and the research does not need to have a direct link to digitization.
Creatives and open-minded scientists are invited to apply with projects that showcase their research. They will also have the opportunity to discuss with renowned experts and conduct research in Germany.
As a successful Green Talent 2019, you will receive an invitation to the fully funded Forum. The two-week Green Talents Science Forum 2019 consists of:
- Visits to leading German sustainability facilities, institutions and companies with exclusive insights into their pioneering research & projects
- Individual appointments with German experts of your choosing to discuss possibilities for upcoming joint research and cooperation efforts
- Networking opportunities at the 10 year annivesary Green Talents Alumni Conference in Berlin with key representatives of the German sustainability landscape
- A fully funded research stay of up to three months at an institution of your choice in Germany in 2020
- Exclusive access for you to the prestigious Green Talents alumni network
- Enrollment in a Master’s or PhD programme or a degree (Master’s/PhD) completed no more than three years before the end of the application process
- No more than three years of professional work experience (excluding professional work experience gained within the scope of an academic degree)
- Strong focus on sustainable development and an interdisciplinary approach
- Proven excellent command of the English Language
- Significantly above-average grades
- Not a German citizen nor a resident of Germany
Applications can be submitted online before 2 p.m. CEST on 22 May, 2019. More information is available on the website.