The Think 20 Summit GLOBAL SOLUTIONS is committed to involving the views and ideas of the next generation into global problem-solving. To do so, they encourage the most promising talents to apply for the Young Global Changers scholarship program.
The scholarship is open to outstanding early-career professionals (researchers, entrepreneurs, technology experts and journalists) to attend the conference in Berlin. Recipients selected by the jury will get an opportunity to meet Nobel Laureates and pitch their ideas and projects to renowned experts of world-leading think tanks. They will also take part in a number of high-level side events particularly targeted at them and become part of an exclusive network of like-minded professionals.
The scholarship will cover accommodation for max. 3 nights including breakfast, conference fees and meals. A lump-sum depending on the location of origin will be provided to cover travel expenses.
Benefits of the Program:
- Fully expense paid trip to Berlin to attend the Think 20 Summit GLOBAL SOLUTIONS from 28 – 31 May 2017.
- Become part of the G20 process and engage in the development of powerful narratives for one or more of the solution of the Conference.
- Meet Nobel Laureates; pitch your ideas to world renowned thinkers.
- Link up with outstanding Berlin-based initiatives, entrepreneurs and scientists on a guided tour through Berlin.
- Become part of an exclusive network of like-minded Young Global Changers and build long-lasting relationships.
The ideal applicant should meet the criteria below:
- Early-career researcher, entrepreneur, technology expert or journalist/blogger.
- Able to attend the Think 20 Summit GLOBAL SOLUTIONS and dedicated Young Global Changers activities from 28 – 31 May 2017.
- Able to pitch your idea or project (in English) to a high-level audience.
- Willing to actively engage in creating a sustainable narrative for one of the GLOBAL SOLUTIONS that will be developed during the Conference.
To apply to the program, click here.
Deadline for applications is 10 April 2017.
For questions regarding the scholarship program, contact [email protected]