Justice Leadership Internship
About the Organization
The Justice Leadership Group supports justice leaders around the world in the challenges they face, by responding to their requests, sharing their stories and connecting them in a global network.
The present opportunity is for individuals passionate about justice and interested in an opportunity to help further build an organisation committed to supporting and promoting strong justice leadership that strengthens the rule of law and brings more justice to people.
- Conduct background research and analysis on justice leadership and rule of law for projects, activities and research.
- Draft and edit background and meeting reports, blogs entries, newsletters and social media content.
- Organize events (workshops, conferences, team meetings, Leadership Actions, etc.).
- Assist in grant acquisition and building the foundation’s network and strategic partnerships.
- Contribute to the day-to-day maintenance of the organisation
The Ideal Candidate Should:
- Demonstrate interest in and knowledge of the rule of law, justice and leadership.
- Be equipped with solid research and analytical skills.
- Possess excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Have strongly developed interpersonal skills.
- Be experienced with managing websites and social media.
- Exhibit fluency in English and preferably a good working knowledge of French, Spanish or Arabic.
- Be Independent and capable to work with little supervision and within a team.
- Exhibit enthusiasm and dedication.
- Obtaining Master degree and at least a Bachelor degree in Law, International Relations, Political Science,
- Conflict Studies, Development Studies, Business Studies or equivalent.
- An internship position of 32 working hours per week for the period of 6 months in our office in The Hague.
- An organisational culture where moral motivation prevails.
- A unique experience to work on the forefront of justice leadership and help build an international non-profit organisation.
- An opportunity to work with leading experts in an international environment.
- An environment that is bound to further improve your professional skills.
- Coaching and support by your experienced supervisor and colleagues.
- Financial remuneration of €210,- per month for 32 working hours per week.
- Travel expenses covered up to €100,- per month depending on the place of residence.
- A number of paid holiday hours.